Joining our maintenance agreement plan makes you a Service Partner. What benefits will you enjoy as our Service Partner?
This agreement becomes effective when signed by the consumer and accepted by our representative. The terms that constitute our entire agreement are located below.
We agree to:
- Inspect the equipment on a scheduled basis as shown and during each inspection perform the applicable services and furnish a copy of the inspection report to you upon completion.
- Furnish parts and labor necessary when a failure or breakdown on any covered component part causes the equipment under agreement to become inoperative. (HVAC only)
- Instruct you in the operation of the equipment.
You agree to:
- Operate the equipment and/or plumbing/electrical system according to our instructions.
- Promptly notify us of any unusual operating conditions of the equipment and/or plumbing/electrical system.
- Permit our personnel the use of your common building maintenance tools, such as ladders, etc... And to provide apparatus such as ladders where necessary to access any mechanical equipment to be serviced.
- Permit only our service personnel and/or service organization by us to work on the equipment system.
- We shall have no liability or responsibility under this agreement for the following:
- Heat exchanger which is not covered by manufacturer warranty.
- Compressor, accumulators, and reversing valves that are not covered by manufacturers warranty.
- Labor for customer supplied parts and equipment.
- Structural or cosmetic alterations to the premises within which the equipment covered is installed, necessary for service or parts repair or replacement as provided for in this agreement.
- Water supply and drain beyond equipment cabinet.
- Electrical service beyond the equipment disconnect switch.
- Moving or relocating this equipment.
- Any damage due to unexpected freezing.
- Work made necessary by the enforcement of laws, regulations, building codes, permits, union regulations, etc.
- Devices and controls not supplied by us unless otherwise expressly specified in the agreement. We are not responsible for failure or damage to equipment or premises due to improper fuel, supply, or improperly treated water supply.
- Repairs to products beyond their useful life, for cosmetics purposes, or to which parts are no longer available.
- Any and all special and consequential property damages due to or related to equipment or failure of same.
- Aluminum coils beyond original manufacturers warranty.
- Sealed system on gas-fired air conditioning.
- Evaporator coil's drain pan not covered by manufacturer's warranty.
- Water heating system vents, traps, and valves.
- Fuel pipe beyond the equipment cabinet.
- Disposable items such as: filters, pads, etc. or failures associated with poor maintenance and upkeep of such are not covered by this agreement.
- Pre-existing conditions that could have or should have been repaired prior to the implementation of the service agreements.
The only parties to this agreement are the customer and HVAC Warehouse.
The time, means and methods to be employed by us in the performance of this agreement are solely within our discretion. Repair or replacement of defective materials, parts, or units is solely within our discretion. This agreement shall be void if the covered equipment, in our judgment, has been subject to misuse, abuse, negligence, accident, fire, lightning, windstorm, or vandalism, or if the equipment has been tampered with or altered in any way or operated contrary to the manufacturer's instructions.
Any repairs resulting from any cause other than those within the equipment warranty shall be billed by us at the current prevailing rate for materials and labor.
THE SERVICES TO BE PERFORMED UNDER THIS AGREEMENT ARE NOT A GUARANTEE AGAINST OBSOLESCENCE OR NORMAL WEAR, NOR SHALL INSPECTIONS BE CONSTRUED AS AN APPROVAL OR GUARANTEE OF THE CONDITION OF THE EQUIPMENT. THE WARRANTIES AND OBLIGATIONS SET FORTH HEREIN ARE IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES AND LIABILITIES EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED IN LAW OR IN FACT INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR USE. WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO CHANGE THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT WITHOUT NOTICE.
Due to Federal Legislation, there may be an additional fee for the detection of leaks and/or the evacuation and reclamation of Fluorocarbon Refrigerants.
This agreement may be terminated upon nonpayment of any amount, when due. It may also be terminated by either party with a 30 day written notice. Unearned premiums may be refunded but shall not include the month of termination. If we terminate this agreement, coverage shall cease immediately and we shall have no further obligation of any nature whatsoever.
This agreement may be transferred to a new owner at the same address or the existing owner at a new address with our prior written consent. Restrictions apply.
Contact us to find out more!